Friday, February 15, 2013

A.P.P.L.E., False Prophets Fri 04.15.88 Hunter College (Rock Against Racism)

If you were at this show you remember how amazing it was. A.P.P.L.E. rocking out in a 3rd flr student center, punks being snuck in repeatedly by the same school IDs, over and over.

The show rocked hard. A whole bunch of kids were there from my high school that had never been to a show before. I schooled 'em.

A.P.P.L.E. were in top form. Jae's vocals were at their height, and their sound was heavy. The crowd knew all the songs.

FALSE PROPHETS put on a highly theatrical, energetic, prop filled set.

One for the ages!

1 comment:

  1. This was my first punk show ever in NYC! I went with some friends. I remember being snuck in by some art school kid with a firemans jacket spray painted with some punk graphics.

    ReplyDelete