Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Chaos UK - No Security

CHAOS UK was one of those bands that pretty much everybody liked back in the day. I'm sure there were NYHC guys and skinheads that didn't like them, mainly because they hated most things punk, but CHAOS UK were a uniting band between the drunk/ chaos punks and the political/ Anarcho punks. For that reason they were a personal favorite of mine, because I was ALWAYS political and FREQUENTLY drunk. I also skateboarded, and CHAOS UK were one of the few "haircut" punk bands featured in THRASHER. They even had a song about skateboarding on their "Earslaughter Vol. 1" split LP w/ EXTREME NOISE TERROR.

I still have my VHS copy of this video, which I dubbed off my good friend Javier from BORN AGAINST (who, I believe, had dubbed it off Al Long, singer of NAUSEA). That's how you got shit like this in the pre-YouTube late 1980's- copies of copies of copies. Seriously, you had to want it. Ya had to work for your punk rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment